The technology of brazing pastes used for years by jewelers has been adapted successfully to the manufacturing of dental prostheses. The well-known advantages of the use of brazing pastes have an even greater effect when used by the dental technician. The main advantages are the following:
- Simply, it makes brazing much easier, you only need one hand.
- Optimum brazing due to the use of an ideal mixture of brazing alloy and appropriate flux.
- Material and time savings by rationalisation of the whole process.
- Easy application of the paste (brazing alloy and flux) by means of a syringe
Brazing pastes are available for the following techniques:
- Conventional Technique
- Ceramic-Metal-Technique (primary brazing)
- Ceramic-Metal-Technique (secondary brazing)
- Gold coating of cobalt-chromium hooks
- Joining gold attachments to cobalt-chromium frames
- Orthodontic Technique
This product range has been developed jointly with PX DENTAL, a highly qualified manufacturer of top quality precious metal dental alloys.
For product and commercial information, please contact PX DENTAL who distribute this range on an exclusive basis.